Private Client Services -Small Business Insurance Team Manager
- Monitors overall client satisfaction and ensures appropriate level of service delivery. Oversees the Client Advisory process and monitors adherence to procedures and guidelines.
- Develops service strategies to ensure clients' needs and expectations are met.
- Participates (as needed) in Client Advisory reviews.
- Assists in resolving complex client or underwriting issues.
- Develops and supports adoption of practices to improve quality and consistency in the client experience.
- Develops and maintains relationships with clients, carriers and PCS and MMC partners
- Drives a client-focused sales and servicing environment.
- Sets referral, new business and cross-selling, client contact goals for Client Advisors and monitors achievement of these goals.
- Manages accurate monthly team forecasting.
- Articulates a clear purpose/vision for the team that motivates colleagues and guides their actions/decision making
- Directly manages the Client Advisors within the office.
- Responsible for hiring/training/onboarding of new hires.
- Support a continuous learning culture for all direct reports and seek on-going training opportunities for direct reports.
- Sets goals for staff and provides on going high quality feedback and coaching
- Conduct performance reviews and participate in compensation evaluation and discussion.
- Ensures that all professional standards and guidelines are being met
- Builds talent pool/bench strength by identifying high performing colleagues and working collaboratively with each colleague to craft a tailored Professional Development plan
- Actively manages underperformers
- Shares relevant information with the staff to ensure goal achievement and uses Applied reports to monitor progress towards goals. Measure progress against goal utilizing reports available in Applied.
- Direct involvement in day to day matters through observance and maintaining visibility and accessibility for staff.
- Directs and manages client assignments
- Ensures proactive consultation to clients on a regular basis.
- Effectively manages weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting requirements.
- Ensures all billing is being managed on a timely basis.
- Ensures that all workflow, process and procedures are followed.
- Ensures that all regulatory requirements are met and complies with all internal
- 5+ years of demonstrated Leadership/Supervisory experience required
- Experience managing carrier relationships required
- High Net Worth Personal lines insurance experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of insurance products and industry a plus
- Must be highly proficient in MS Office Suite; experience using customer or contact relationship management software strongly preferred, knowledge of Applied preferred, experience with social media a plus
- Holds appropriate P&C license
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
- policies and procedures, e.g. transparency training.
Back to top