Private Client Services Sales & Risk Consultant - High Net Worth
Exciting career opportunity inMarsh Private Client ServicesDallas location in new business development as well as identifying new business opportunities.
The Sales and Risk Consultantconducts a personal risk management assessment of the prospect's portfolio, identifies solutions and placement strategy to address needs, and ensures a seamless transition to the Client Advisor.
- The Sales and Risk Consultantgathers current coverage information from prospect and evaluates, analyzes,and prepares comprehensive risk evaluation to include product and service requirements
- Delivers individual advice including advantages and disadvantages of the various options and make recommendations during a one on one with prospects and clients
- Negotiates with multiple insurance carriers to provide comprehensive coverage options for prospect's proposals, while conforming with laws, regulations and requirements governing the insurance industry
- Generates referrals from prospects/clients
- Responsible for meeting new business development goals and forecasting.
- Includes practice specialists, as needed throughout the business development process to best manage prospect's risk exposure.
- Works with Business Development Executives and Client Advisors as appropriate to grow and expand referral sources
- Incorporates and regularly practices techniques introduced through Sales Training to continuously enhance skills and related performance
- UpdatesSales systemin an accurate and timely manner
- Ensures regulatory requirements are met and complies with internal policies and procedures
- Reviews and interprets carrier contract language to deliver optimal client coverage recommendations
- 4 years of directly related business development/client service experience.
- Successful Sales and Risk Consultant experience with high net worth clients essential
- P&C licensed and personal lines insurance experience necessary
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- Some travel require
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit http://www.marsh.com/ for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top