Private Client Services -Client Advisor Manager
Overall responsibility for the team's client retention, generation of expanded revenue, cultivation and development of COI relationships, and developing active client referrals. Ensures the achievement of superior client service for the office. Directs the overall performance of Client Advisors in the office by providing day-to-day leadership, management, and coaching.
- Maintains and grows personal small-scale relationships and a small book of business and contribute to personal or team sales targets while overseeing the portfolio of minor accounts held by a small team of junior sales professionals
- Coaches sales professionals on the account management and expansion process and intervenes when necessary to offer guidance and prevent relationship losses for at-risk team accounts
- Conducts and analyzes research to maintain a comprehensive understanding of personal accounts and coinciding business needs as well as core team accounts to maintain a comfortable handle on the portfolio at large
- Attends or participates in presentations or sales meetings for priority or at-risk team accounts when necessary to develop team capabilities and maintain the team portfolio
- Identifies expansion opportunities for personal and team accounts leveraging an advanced understanding of internal service and product offerings, market trends and developments and the business standing of specific accounts
- Defines the strategy for custom solution development for the team portfolio for the designated mid-market or small geography, communicating product and solution sales targets, compensation and pricing expectations
- Serves as a coach for a team; works to contribute to a team portfolio and assists sales professionals with professional development and critical account initiatives
- Attends and participates in industry events and conferences and client functions to build up a strong professional network, maintain proximity to the relevant market and represent the Company and its product offerings and solutions.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of demonstrated Leadership/Supervisory experience required.
- Experience managing carrier relationships required.
- High Net Worth Personal lines insurance experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of insurance products and industry a plus.
- Must be highly proficient in the use of personal computers and supporting software in a Windows based environment, including MS Office; experience using customer or contact relationship management software strongly preferred, knowledge of Applied is ideal, experience with social media a plus. Should be knowledgeable in the use of intranet and internet applications.
- Holds appropriate P&C license.
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top