Private Client Sales & Risk Consultant (HNW)
This role is responsible for new business development, as well as catching and closing new business opportunities. SRC conducts a personal risk management assessment of the prospect's portfolio and identifies the solutions and placement strategy to address their needs, and ensures a seamless transition to the Client Advisor.
- SRC gathers current coverage information from prospect and evaluates and analyzes, in order to prepare comprehensive risk evaluation to include product and service requirements.
- Delivers individual advice including advantages and disadvantages of the various options and make recommendations during a one on one with prospects and clients.
- Negotiates with multiple insurance carriers to provide comprehensive coverage options for prospect's proposals, while conforming with laws, regulations and requirements governing the insurance industry.
- Generates referrals from prospects/clients.
- Responsible for meeting new business development goals and forecasting.
- Includes practice specialists, as needed throughout the business development process to best manage prospect's risk exposure.
- Works with Business Development Executives and Client Advisors as appropriate to grow and expand referral sources.
- Incorporates and regularly practices techniques introduced through Sales Training to continuously enhance skills and related performance.
- Uses Applied to complete funnel and other internal information tracking reports as required.
- Uses the Applied system in an accurate and timely manner to enter and maintain all account information.
- Ensures that all regulatory requirements are met and complies with all internal policies and procedures.
- Reviews and interprets carrier contract language to deliver optimal client coverage recommendations.
- At least four years of directly related business development/client service experience.
- Successful Sales and Risk Consultant experience with high net worth clients essential.
- P&C licensed and personal lines insurance experience necessary.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- Some travel required.
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit http://www.marsh.com/ for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top