Planning Analyst - Private Equity, Mergers & Acquisitions (PEMA) - Commercial Insurance
The Planning Analyst is responsible for research and analysis as well as execution of special projects in support of operational excellence for the Private Equity, Mergers & Acquisitions (PEMA) team.
Research and Analysis
- Work independently or as a member of small team to conduct rigorous, fact-based research and analysis
- Take responsibility for work streams as directed by team leaders. Support the creation of strategic and tactical recommendations
- Identify conclusions from own analysis and impact on overall team hypothesis
- Support completion of complex project deliverables
- Help develop financial and operational models to simulate various scenarios and guide management decisions
- Deliver work that meets high standards of quality, accuracy, and relevance
- Participate in internal client meetings and draft communications to stakeholders
- Take initiative to support team collaboration and growth
- Participate in cross-functional teams and build relationships with key internal clients and business partners
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top