Placement Specialist - QSG Casualty *
Marsh's newly formed Qualified Solutions Group is an industry leading placement center built to drive a more effective process and outcome for Property, Casualty, and FINPRO placements and drive much needed change in the industry. Aided by technology and working on a state-of-the-art trading floor abuzz with market activity, it will be a new, refreshing and exciting new way to broker insurance. The QSG will employ a differentiated process to create exceptional value for clients and a better experience for Placement colleagues, unrivaled in the industry.
We are seeking a Placement Specialist in our Qualified Solutions Group - Casualty.
The Placement Specialist role within our Qualified Solution Group will be responsible for designing the placement strategy and negotiating with carriers to receive the best terms, conditions, coverage and pricing for the client and making recommendations to the client and client's team.
- Responsible for using risk expertise to analyze client's current and historical exposures, develop solutions, solicit quotes, negotiate with panel markets, analyze comparisons, articulate impact of options and make recommendations to the client's team and the client.
- Responsible for order bind & the accuracy of programs based on client direction
- Participates in pre-strategy meeting to create renewal strategy
- Responsible for following up for any open items and subjectivities
- Keeps abreast of changing risk and insurance market conditions
- Builds and maintains relationships with carriers, underwriters and client team to provide best in class service.
- Manages and records all activities in workflow system to ensure timely follow up by client, carriers, client team.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top