Placement Service Specialist I
Serves as a liaison between the team and carrier underwriting contacts in dealing with application review, quoting, and policy issuance. Assists the team with front-end account processing.
- Proactively serves as the liaison between the team and the selected carriers in dealing with routine application review, quoting and policy issuance.
- Processes change requests, cancellations, and reinstatements between the insured and the carrier.
- Prepares standard client letters and sends e-mails to the team for signature and distribution.
- Researches missing data for both quotes and proposals. Researches and resolves final rate discrepancies. Utilizes various technology resources to obtain necessary information.
- Documents all activities in a thorough, accurate and timely manner.
- Documents all final rates in the system.
- Provides final rates from carriers to the proposed insured.
- Monitors the receipt of policies from insureds and continues the underwriting procedures until final determination of the file is given by the carrier
- Develops positive relationships with the team by providing timely, accurate, value-added service.
- Escalates emerging issues to the appropriate individual as appropriate.
- Continually updates personal knowledge on state specific changes for coverages and underwriting guidelines with each carrier.
- Maintains up-to-date workflow documentation and ensures workflows are adhered to when processing individual paperwork.
- Ensures that all regulatory, compliance and transparency requirements are met and complies with all internal policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top