Essential Job Functions:
- Works with Placement colleague to prepare documentation and submissions for market, including specifications, loss records and summary reports to better serve clients.
- Assists with analyzing and collecting quotes for Placement colleague, comparing quotes for markets, reviewing existing client insurance and risk programs and preparing proposal components to better serve clients.
- Processes necessary documentation and follows up on outstanding documentation with the appropriate party to ensure the smooth continuation of the Placement process.
- Requests and oversees follow-up for changes from underwriters and reviews coverage specifications to be submitted to carriers/underwriters to ensure they are accurate.
- Maintains market contact at appropriate levels needed to execute assigned tasks effectively and assist the Placement colleague.
- Maintains a more detailed technical understanding of the Placement business to better assist the Placement colleague.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous internship (Business related)
- Minimum 1 year in a client support role
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Minimum 1 year in the insurance industry
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity .
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers
Back to top