Pension Administration Sr. Team Leader
- Milwaukee, WI
If you have theskills and desire to grow yourcareeras a member of Pension Administration Team, this Pension Administration Senior Team Leader rolemay be the right fit for you.As a Senior Team Leader, you will be a pivotal member of the Client Services Leadership team and have direct influence on future developments and successful planned growth of Mercer Services. Responsibilities will include:
Service Delivery Management:
- Management of service delivery team. This includes ensuring timely/ thorough issue resolution and response on client requests.
- Regularly review client SLAs to ensure we are meeting client expectations and implementing steps to address areas of client dissatisfaction; recognizes and manages risk, highlight areas of risk to senior leadership as needed.
- Support operational and compliance audits.
- Responsible for disseminating information to team including client issues, clean-up work/strategies, process changes and being first point of contact for questions.
- Lead/participate in client calls with the ability to engage in difficult or challenging conversations related to open issues, processes or changes.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the client's plans and administration procedures.
- Collaborate with fellow Team Leaders to ensure standardization across teams as well as identify areas for process improvement and enhancements.
- Management of operational work planning and oversight using company required operations management tools and standards, and contribute to weekly work management planning with Client Service Manager.
- Collaborate with Client Service Manager to proactively communicate and manage client service, people management, or work stream issues to resolution.
- Document client administrative procedures and changes as needed.
- Review out of scope items/change orders prior to submission to business partners to ensure they are appropriate and contain complete information as well as associated fees provided by business partners for accuracy and proper notification to clients.
Team & People Management:
- Act as first point of contact for client team(s) for questions, escalations or clarifications
- Be accessible to team for questions and support
- Regular meetings with client teams; 1:1 meetings with direct reports. Coach direct reports in establishing goals, career-pathing & development opportunities
- Ensure standard operating procedures are followed
- Conduct performance appraisals, monitor workload and projects of team members to ensure work is aligned by resources, capacity and skills required.
- Regularly communicate and partner with Client Service Manager on team performance and people management/development needs and opportunities
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years experience in defined benefit administration
- Demonstrated supervisory and leadership skills; ability to model desired work values and practices for all team members
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, including strong excel skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills; proven ability to research, follow up and resolve complex issues or problems surfaced by the team
- Ability to create a team environment that encourages both individual and team accomplishments; ability to establish measurable goals and evaluate the performance of team members
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to present complex issues/data with a high level of clarity and impact
- Strong ability to work in a fast paced environment and change management focused environment.
Mercerdelivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Mercer's more than 22,000 employees are based in 43 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With more than 65,000 colleagues and annual revenue over $14 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. Marsh & McLennan Companies is also the parent company of Marsh, which advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions; Guy Carpenter, which develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities; and Oliver Wyman, which serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit www.mercer.com. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Back to top