Pension Administration - Manager
- Milwaukee, WI
We currently have an exciting career opportunity to join Mercer's Benefits Administration business, a growing segment of Mercer that administers large employers' health and retirement benefits programs.
As a Pension Administration Manager, you'll apply your deep client and industry knowledge to implement and oversee innovative solutions to meet service needs. Working in a team environment, you will guide process improvements, ensure quality performance, and direct project work. In this critical leadership role, you will supervise your team's activities to guarantee timely and accurate completion of all client deliverables.
If you are proactive, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, can multitask and manage your time effectively while maintaining a customer focus, Mercer would like to offer you a rewarding career. Join us as we help millions of benefit plan participants live, work, and retire well.
- Oversee Team Leaders who are responsible for the administration of Defined Benefits plans and provide performance feedback to your team and offer guidance on development plans.
- Monitor all service level requirements and implement plans for improvement where needed.
- Lead quarterly client service reviews to discuss performance and upcoming projects.
- Conduct regular reviews of client financial performance, including monitoring of profitability.
- Identify and implement out-of-scope revenue opportunities.
- Align or optimize team resources to support client deliverables.
- Serve as point of contact for escalations.
- This position could also be based in Vernon Hills, IL.
• 5-7 years defined benefit related work experience
• BA/BS degree preferred
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Client management experience
• People management experience
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We're in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees - whether we're designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people's current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we've turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today . Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity .
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top