Pension Administration Manager
We currently have an exciting career opportunity to join Mercer's Benefits Administration business, a growing segment of Mercer that administers large employers' health and retirement benefits programs.
As a Pension Administration Manager, you'll apply your deep client and industry knowledge to implement and oversee innovative solutions to meet service needs. Working in a team environment, you will guide process improvements, ensure quality performance, and direct project work. In this critical leadership role, you will supervise your team's activities to guarantee timely and accurate completion of all client deliverables.
If you are proactive, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, can multitask and manage your time effectively while maintaining a customer focus, Mercer would like to offer you a rewarding career. Join us as we help millions of benefit plan participants live, work, and retire well.
• Oversee Team Leaders who are responsible for the administration of Defined Benefits plans and provide performance feedback to your team and offer guidance on development plans.
• Monitor all service level requirements and implement plans for improvement where needed.
• Lead quarterly client service reviews to discuss performance and upcoming projects.
• Conduct regular reviews of client financial performance, including monitoring of profitability.
• Identify and implement out-of-scope revenue opportunities.
• Align or optimize team resources to support client deliverables.
• Serve as point of contact for escalations.
This position could also be based in Vernon Hills, IL.
• 5-7 years defined benefit related work experience
• BA/BS degree preferred
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Client management experience
• People management experience
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Mercer's more than 22,000 employees are based in 43 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With more than 60,000 colleagues and annual revenue over $13 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. Marsh & McLennan Companies is also the parent company of Marsh , which advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions ; Guy Carpenter , which develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities ; and Oliver Wyman , which serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients . For more information, visit www.mercer.com . Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer .
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/ . We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity .
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers
Back to top