Payroll Associate, Finance (Part-Time) - Trion Group, a Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC.
The primary role of the Payroll Associate is to administer payroll and employee benefit related activities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited, to the following:
Payroll & Benefit Processing:
- Prep LOA monthly benefit premium billing
- Enter Benefit Premium Payment Arrangements with Payroll
- Process Weekly and Semi Monthly Payroll deduction files
- Process LTD post tax deduction file
- Process Weekly and Semi monthly funding files
- Process changes for payroll in Workday
- Validate the accuracy of company's employee benefit insurance bills
- Serve as a backup/alternate for weekly and semi-monthly payrolls; and other payroll changes
- Review and allocate the weekly and semi-monthly benefit files; set up refunds and/or retros if needed for employee payroll benefit deductions
- Audit insurance billings based on individual employee files
- Assist Human Resource Business Partners teams by providing payroll information for ad-hoc requests
- Manage Concur on a weekly basis; with closing the expense batches, and upload to general ledger on a bi-weekly basis.
- Other responsibilities, as assigned
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE :
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant work experience in Business, Accounting, Finance or Mathematics
- Minimum of two (2) recent years of corporatefinance experience.
- Advanced Excel experience
- Payroll experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Highly detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks, prioritize and adapt to a changing and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently and as a member of a team
- Must be able to effectively interact and deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the company
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top