Marsh Sponsored Programs (MSP), a division of Marsh USA Inc., ("Marsh"), is a division of Marsh LLC, a global leader in insurance broking and risk management solutions. Marsh Sponsored Programs provides insurance products and administrative solutions to organizations (sponsors), designing insurance program solutions for their constituents.
- This position has capability to lead entry level to more senior support level professionals in addition to entry level supervisors or some combination of these groups in Insurance Operations.
- This individual is responsible for motivating, leading and coaching a small team/unit of colleagues to achieve internal KPIs and client satisfaction for operations management and services via managing day-to-day activities, designating workflows and developing and nurturing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- This position will foster an inclusive environment and bring a culture of inspiring, influence and people focus to the organization.
- This role is expected to provide technical support coaching, and an inclusive leadership style to team members. Understand the needs and expectations of Marsh external clients and ensure the delivery of quality service to internal Marsh clients
- Manages resource planning, monitors workflows, oversees day-to-day operational activities and measures and reports on team productivity and individual performance while providing feedback and coaching for managers and non-managers to ensure a productive and engaged team.
- Leads and/or participates in stakeholder engagement sessions and works in partnership with brokers on identified initiatives to improve the client experience and garner a better understanding of the needs and expectations of both internal and external clients.
- Maintains a controlled risk environment, ensures emerging risks are identified, assessed and formally reported and ensures all colleagues are compliant with business Professional Standards and Operation team Policies and Procedures.
- Manage escalated calls, complaints, questions, and queries as necessary and oversees the complaints management system and quality of communications with client facing colleagues to ensure the receipt of accurate and timely advice on internal enquiries.
- Provide coaching/mentoring and support to Operations team Executives on all systems, documentation, and reporting
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliatesare EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
See Inside the Office of Marsh & McLennan Companies
Marsh & McLennan Companies are four organizations—Marsh, Mercer, Guy Carpenter, and Oliver Wyman—that share a purpose of helping clients meet challenges and seize opportunities. As a unique professional services firm, Marsh & McLennan Companies boasts a global network of 60,000 experts in risk strategy, helping complex organizations manage risks and make the most of their opportunities, their capital, and their people.
Back to top