Operations Specialist I (Certificates)
Are you looking for a change? Interested in a career, rather than a job?
Marsh, a global lead in insurance brokerage and risk management, is hiring Certificate Specialists at our premier Austin location. Don't have experience as a Certificate Specialist? We provide training to help you learn the ropes.
The Certificate Specialist is responsible for creating Certificates of Insurance for companies that have appointed Marsh as their Insurance Broker. This is a critical role, as many companies would be prohibited from entering their premises, transporting products, or selling goods to their vendors without the proper Certificates of Insurance. A Specialist carefully reviews coverage requests, adheres to process guidelines, and issues certificates that meet our clients' needs.
- Process daily certificate requests, including new, ad hoc and renewal requests, to ensure clients are covered in a timely manner
- Ensure accuracy in all steps of the process
- Fulfill client requests within defined Service Level Agreements (SLA) to offer outstanding service
- Maintain both written and verbal lines of communication with internal and external clients on a day-to-day basis in a business-appropriate manner
- Prepare correspondence according to department guidelines
- Read, analyze, and interpret general business correspondence
- Participate in team huddles in order to share best practices among your colleagues and provide updates on your assigned projects
- Communicate issues or concerns to the supervisor immediately to ensure swift resolution
- Participate in other projects/activities as needed
- Collaborate with team members and assist other business areas during high volume periods
- Adhere to individual quality and productivity requirements
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top