Operations Specialist I (Certificates) 2nd Shift
Our mission Marsh USA is the world's largest insurance brokerage, and we strive to offer our clients innovative solutions to manage risk more effectively. With over 30,000 employees worldwide and operations in more than 130 countries, we are looking for talented professionals who want to make a difference and develop skills for success in a fast-changing environment. Are you looking to build a career and grow yourself at a large Fortune 500 Company? Do you enjoy working with clients and colleagues to deliver outstanding customer service? The Certificate Specialist is responsible for providing Marsh's clients with Certificates of Insurance; this is a critical role as clients require timely and accurate certificates in order to conduct business. Job Summary
- Process certificate requests in a high-volume production environment. Clients submit requests via email, and Certificate Specialists are responsible for reviewing submitted documentation, consulting instructions, preparing and distributing the certificates to appropriate parties.
- Computer-based work using proprietary applications and the Microsoft Office suite; use of dual monitors to increase efficiency.
- Meet productivity, accuracy, and timeliness metrics (KPIs).
- Complete tasks in a timely manner and meet all assigned deadlines.
- Effectively using mulltiple communication channels (email, chat, phone) to correspond with other Marsh colleagues and clients.
- Encourage continuous improvement by offering suggestions and participating in meetings and committees.
- Robust training program provides necessary insurance knowledge to be successful in the Certificate Specialist role.
- Monday-Friday, various shifts between 7AM and 8PM Central Time.
- Experience supporting customers via emailBottom of Form, chat, phone and/or in person in a fast-paced customer service environment.
- Able to self-manage and work independently to drive results; comfortable with ambiguity and critical decision making.
- Experience reviewing business documents and identifying relevant information to complete tasks.
- Able to obtain information from multiple sources in a timely manner.
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrated ability to deliver a high-quality product or service.
- Experience working with multiple applications effectively to complete transactions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 50+ WPM typing.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience learning to use proprietary software in a corporate environment.
- Ability to work a 10AM-7PM or 11AM-8PM shift.
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401(k), employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity. Marsh & McLennan Companies and its affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet employers
Back to top