Responsible for the accurate and timely processing of all client paperwork, including new policies, renewals, endorsements, rewrites and cancellations.
- Upon receiving daily allocation of work, prioritizes based on the time sensitivity of the documents and then determines the appropriate actions to be taken.
- Processes the appropriate activity within the Applied system. This may involve data entering account information into the system, checking the information received against the data already entered into the system, and/or cross-checking the information against the carrier system when available.
- On a limited basis, when information for an activity is vague or incomplete, performs research within the Applied system to obtain necessary information.
- If information for an activity is missing, sends a notification to the client's Private Client Advisor in order to gather the necessary information and, as appropriate, returns the physical document to the Private Client Advisor .
- Escalates emerging issues to the Lead Operations Representative or Operations Manager as appropriate.
- Follows up on all personal open activities within the Applied system to ensure they are completed.
- Files all completed documentation by office for forwarding by the mail department to the appropriate field office/Private Client Advisor.
- Maintains up-to-date workflow documentation and ensures workflows are adhered to when processing individual paperwork.
- Meets or exceeds individual daily processing requirements and monthly accuracy goals.
- Ensures that all regulatory requirements are met and complies with all internal policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top