Operations Project Management Associate
The position is responsible for research and analysis as well as execution of special projects in support of operational excellence with limited guidance from managers and project leads. The role also will work with managers to develop strategic plans and process improvement initiatives in support of Operations from developing strategic frameworks to designing and monitoring execution imperatives.
Research and Analysis
- Works with Senior Management to develop and carry out overall annual strategic plans, vision and values.
- Assists in development and implementation of process and workflow improvement initiatives in support of operations (strategy to execution).
- Initiate, lead and work on new projects
- Work independently or as a member of small team to conduct rigorous, fact-based research and analysis
- Able to independently structure and execute analytical approaches with minimal guidance/supervision
- Build financial and operational models to simulate various scenarios and guide management decisions
- Deliver work that meets high standards of quality, accuracy, and relevance
- Lead internal client meetings and communicate progress and outcomes to stakeholders
- Participate in cross-functional teams and build relationships with key internal clients and business partners
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top