Operations and Project Management Lead
Job Profile Summary:
This position is for a recognized subject matter expert in Operations and Project Management with experience leading large projects and processes on a global scale. This position will manage operations for a group, supporting management in operationalizing organizational objectives through the creation of management routines, establishing of protocols, governance models, reporting, and conducting root-cause analysis to identify opportunities, manage change, and drive solutions critical to achieving goals (e.g. revenue growth, client satisfaction and retention) of the Global Affinity business.
Define the blueprint for coordinating and consolidating the Global Affinity Business. Specifically, creating a roadmap for:
- A current state assessment of operational centers to cost effectively support current relationships and global growth initiatives while supplying 'best in class' service and to be strategically carried out in conjunction with the COO and SVP of Operations and Project Management with input from the regional Affinity leads. Execution call center consolidation will be carried out with the regional COO's, GIT and Affinity leaders.
- Establishing technology parameters for current & go forward investment criteria will be drafted with input from GIT and the Digital team. Include technology rationalization and migration to a contemporary architecture and centralized platform that drives improved client experience, standardizes Affinity capabilities, creates scale, and manages cost. Balance this rationalization with M2 roll out and priorities. Actively participate in the M2 portfolio activities.
- Establishing protocols specifically revenue recognition protocols, compensation incentive plans and formalizing the financial reporting structure to be managed in conjunction with the COO and SVP of Operations and Project Management in accordance with Affinity Finance and HR Functional owners. A similar structure to Marsh Risk Consulting will be leveraged.
- Establishing a governance model including legal and compliance representation to control for financial and reputational risk to be completed and managed in conjunction with the COO and SVP of Operations and Project Management with input from the Legal and Compliance functional support. Execution of the governance model would require input from the regional leadership.
- Work with Practice and Segment Leaders to evolve Global Functional Models by product type then extend those models to include regional variances.
Then serve as a centralBusiness Contactto report on, manage and monitor strategic alignment.
- Along with Practice Leaders and GIT continue to develop the Affinity functional model and determine how the Champion Affinity platforms fit into the overall enterprise architecture. Execution of approved technology investments will be owned by the regional Affinity leader in which the platform resides. Work with Digital for future feature planning.
- Work with Practice, Segment and Sales leadership to vet new opportunities and priorities for strategic alignment and serve the GAC as a resource for preparing investment cases
- Work with Practice and Segment Leaders to define leveragable offers across geographies and carry out plans to extend those services
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliatesare EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top