Office Head II- Phoenix, AZ
The Office Head will be a key voice within the Partnership leadership team and be part of the leadership team that defines the Partnership's business strategies and objectives. They will be responsible for leading the office's efforts to build a proactive, collaborative growth culture that spans all practices, specialties and segments.Primary areas of focus will include collaboratively conceiving and employing tactics to drive business growth and pursue market opportunity, supporting and advancing our client relationships while striving to achieve the highest levels of client satisfaction and retention, and improving colleague engagement and team spirit.
The successful Office Head will:
- Demonstrate a passion for the business.
- Project a strong executive presence inside and outside the office.
- Provide consistent and calm leadership during turbulent times.
- Think strategically and have the necessary business acumen and growth aptitude.
- Learn quickly and apply the learning to new situations.
- Be results oriented and willing to hold others accountable for delivering results and high standards of performance.
- Take appropriate business risk.
- Create an impact in the marketplace.
- Be a credible voice with senior clients, well versed in the latest market, products and service innovations and trends.
- Visibly participate with business community leadership, networking, and Centers of Influence.
- Maintain relationships necessary to resolve internal and external issues.
- Collaboratively conceive and employ tactics to drive business growth and pursue market opportunity.
- Communicate skillfully to engage, influence, and persuade colleagues while partnering across the operation.
- Actively listen to and understand different points of view.
- Work with, coach and motivate others to achieve goals.
- Drive the concept, shared accountability of the office, and partnership goals.
- Encourage and foster cooperation and be sensitive to the impact and implications of decisions and activities on other parts of the organization.
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top