This role is responsible for the administrative support of the office with inbound and outbound mail, policy scanning, APS check request processing, as well as treasury controls.
- Opens mail, determines location, sorts inbound mail for distribution, and delivers.
- Utilizes reference materials to ensure proper distribution.
- Gathers outgoing mail, seals and meters, and sends to the US Postal Service.
- Researches unidentified mail to determine correct delivery location
- Follows procedures for treasury controls for all payments.
- Process APS check requests
- Adhere to Treasury control procedures
- Assists colleagues by answering mailing questions.
- Provides customer service to both internal and external clients
- Logs all mail with tracking numbers into the appropriate system.
- Loads mail carts and makes deliveries and pick ups.
- Performs basic equipment maintenance on a weekly basis.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top