Network Engineer II
The NOC Engineer II will maintain the voice and data networks or modify networks utilizing a broad and highly technical knowledge of the business area's functions and applications in the network architecture, hardware environment, software environment, and departmental procedures and processes. All network, incident, problem, change, configuration, asset, and practices.
- Incident and Fault management - Responsible for the operation of 24/7 global voice and data network. Identify and track faults, manage communication and ticketing systems, interface with incident management teams, and resolve issues within governed SLA time frames
- Track network usage capacity in both incident and planning situations. Utilize network capacity planning tools to identify trends that impact business performance
- Network optimization activities involving identifying opportunities to reduce outage events, MTTR, and improve overall performance.
- Implement daily network change control tasks as required
- Develop work processes to identify operational practices and standards
- Provide mentoring and direct job guidance to other NOC Engineers
- Direct project level activities that focus on high-value improvement to network operational state and/or improve NOC efficiency
- Other duties as assigned
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top