NERA Training and Development Associate
NERA's Human Capitalgroup is currently recruiting for a TrainingAssociate in the Learning and Development team. The qualified candidate will:
- Coordinate delivery of training and development programs for North America including venue, meals, audio visual and technology needs, and course materials
- Facilitate rollouts of training and development initiatives
- Create engagement surveys and needs analysis and analyze results
- Administer e-learning system, user passwords, and learning paths
- Manage training calendar, training invitations, and attendance records
- Maintain training user database, data management, and reporting
- Distribute, collect, and analyze training feedback
- Administer tuition loan program
- Coordinate implementation of several annual meetings including new hire orientation, practice area training programs, quality management training, and summer intern training
- Assist in rolling-out performance evaluation process
- Administer performance management database to delegatereviewers and add extensions for self-evaluations
- Present information sessions on performance review process
- Conduct exit interviews and analyze results
- Create and analyze Upward Feedback surveys and results
- Update and maintain Human Capital Intranet content
- Manage out-of-pocket reports against annual budget
- Develop and maintain global reporting metrics
- Prepare metrics and presentations for management
- Collaborate with colleagues to execute special projects as needed
Candidates applying for this position must have:
- BA/BS in human resources or other related field
- 1-3 years of experience in human resources or learning and development in a professional services, consulting, or financial services firm
- Exceptional writing, organizational and communications skills
- Keen attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
- Ability to work on multiple detailed projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills and adept at anticipating and planning for deadlines and working effectively with senior members of the firm
- Ability to analyze and draw conclusions from data and to effectively present findings
- Proficiency in MS Office 2010 including Outlook and advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Willing to travel to New York City office
NERA Economic Consulting ( http://www.nera.com/ ) is a global firm of experts dedicated to applying economic, finance, and quantitative principles to complex business and legal challenges. With its main office in New York City, NERA serves clients from over 25 offices across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
For half a century, NERA's economists have been creating strategies, studies, reports, expert testimony, and policy recommendations for government authorities and the world's leading law firms and corporations. We bring academic rigor, objectivity, and real world industry experience to bear on issues arising from competition, regulation, public policy, strategy, finance, and litigation.
Why NERA? NERA's clients value our ability to apply and communicate state-of-the-art approaches clearly and convincingly, our commitment to deliver unbiased findings, and our reputation for quality and independence. Our clients rely on the integrity and skills of our unparalleled team of economists and other experts backed by the resources and reliability of one of the world's largest economic consultancies.
NERA offers a challenging and rewarding work environment, highly competitive compensation and benefits, and skills enhancement training. NERA provides challenging opportunities to those eager to take on many responsibilities and allows you to make significant contributions early in your career. The analytical depth of our projects, the breadth of industry exposure, and experience working in teams offers excellent preparation for researchers applying to top graduate programs in business, economics, and law, and for ensuing careers in consulting, finance, industry, and academia.
See Inside the Office of Marsh & McLennan Companies
Marsh & McLennan Companies are four organizations—Marsh, Mercer, Guy Carpenter, and Oliver Wyman—that share a purpose of helping clients meet challenges and seize opportunities. As a unique professional services firm, Marsh & McLennan Companies boasts a global network of 60,000 experts in risk strategy, helping complex organizations manage risks and make the most of their opportunities, their capital, and their people.
Back to top