NERA Systems Specialist
NERA Economic Consulting is a global economic consulting firm that applies economic, finance, and quantitative principles to solve complex business and legal challenges. NERA is one of the world's largest economic consultancies, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
NERA Technology Services is looking for systems specialist to provide on-site and remote support for the NERA Washington, DC office, and participate in departmental projects. NERA is looking for broad technical skills and a history of delivering creative and innovative solutions. A successful candidate is team oriented, passionate about technology, and confident in their ability to tackle challenges.
This is a full-time position within Technology Services Team. The typical workday will be 9 AM to 6 PM.
- Perform installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of hardware and software associated with desktops, laptops, and mobile devices.
- Deliver exceptional customer service using excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analyze trends, perform root cause analysis.
- Knowledge Creation - Build, document, and develop training materials to fulfill projects.
- Second tier escalation for Help Desk tickets
- Hardware: Laptops, Desktops, Printers, Scanners, Projectors, Smartphones, Mobile Hotspots
- Operating Systems: Windows 7, 10, Server, Android, Apple iOS, MAC OS
- Working knowledge of SQL and Windows scripting desired
- Software: MS Office 2016. In-depth knowledge of Access and Excel
- Solid understanding of Active Directory
- 4-6 years of experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Desire to take ownership of and complete assigned tasks
- Ability to lift and move a computer desktop and other related hardware
- Travel will be required
- Occasional evening and weekend work will be required
- Four year university degree or equivalent work experience
Back to top