NERA CRM Coordinator
We have an immediate opening for a CRM and Email Marketing Coordinator to join the marketing group in our Chicago, IL office.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Working in a small-team environment reporting to the marketing group's CRM Manager, responsibilities include:
- Prepare and execute email campaigns, including newsletters, announcements, and event invitations.
- Track performance, metrics, and statistics related to email marketing campaigns using tools such as Pardot, Google Analytics, etc.
- Oversee CRM data quality efforts by monitoring and processing contact updates, returned mail, email bounce backs, and contact subscription preferences.
- Identify and prioritize other data quality initiatives that will support Business Development, Marketing, and other firm projects.
- Process contact subscription preferences and ensure compliance with data protection laws across the world, including CAN-SPAM, CASL, GDPR, and CCPA.
- Create Salesforce reports and dashboards to monitor and optimize marketing programs.
- Provide CRM administrative support for mailing list creation, maintenance and tracking.
- Assist the CRM Manager with software evaluations, implementations, and upgrades.
- Assist the CRM Manager with the development of documentation and training programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- 2+ years of relevant work experience (ideally in a marketing role in the business services sector)
- Experience with business email marketing development, execution, and testing.
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce preferred) and marketing automation (Pardot preferred)
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- A high level of both written and verbal communication acumen required
- Ability to work with a geographically diverse team
- Excellent research skills required
- Superior attention to detail a must
- Well organized and self-motivated
- Proactive interest in mastering new technologies
- Ability to both adhere to existing process and suggest improvements to maintain a highly efficient operational workflow
- Ability to manage competing priorities from a number of internal clients
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Media Queries for email design is a plus
We offer a challenging and rewarding work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills enhancement training.
For immediate consideration, please visit the US Career section of our website (www.nera.com), and apply to the CRM Coordinator position by creating your personal profile and submitting your resume and cover letter. Only those applicants who complete their profile and meet our qualifications will be contacted. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
NERA Economic Consulting is an international firm of consulting professionals providing economic, financial, and statistical advice, research, and analysis that often lead to expert reports and testimony in litigation and regulatory proceedings. Our clients include corporations, law firms, governments, regulatory agencies, trade associations, and international agencies. Our team of 600 professionals operates in more than 25 offices across North and South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. To learn more about NERA, visit our website at www.nera.com.
Back to top