Multinational Senior Advisory Representative
- San Francisco, CA
Marsh has an opening for a Senior Advisory Representative to support the Multinational Client Service division in the San Francisco office. The role includes responsibilities thatcan provide an interested, motivated and effectivecolleague withthe opportunity toincrease their responsibility within the organization.
- Provide support to help coordinate risk management solutions and international advice to a variety of U.S.-based multinational clients across multiple lines of insurance coverage.
- Help our clients navigate the complexities of global risk and ensure that they receive seamless quality service around the world while simplifying the client's experience on international issues, acting as Risk Management's eyes and ears globally.
- Analyze clients' exposures and loss experience to identify solutions for multinational clients'.
- Assist in the preparation and execution of renewal/placement strategies and client-facing documents in conjunction with core service team.
- Develop ongoing relationships with clients and internal team colleagues to effectively meet clients' risk management needs.
- Coordinate activity and intelligence between U.S. insurance product specialty teams and our international broker network.
- Monitor, organize and transmit international certificates of insurance, invoices and insurance policies where client requirements dictate.
- Bachelor Degree
- Experience in an external client-facing role (lead and/or supporting experience)
- MS Office proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to obtain a P&C license within 3 months of start date
- 1-3 years of Commercial Lines Insurance experience
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers
Back to top