MMA-SE Region Benefits Advisor
Job Title: Employee Health & Benefits Advisor
DIVISION: Huntsville, AL
The main goal and function of an Employee Health & Benefits Advisor is to assist the production team in the production and service of new and existing accounts. This responsibility includes maintaining client relationships through excellent customer service and all functions in support of the benefits accounts to which they are assigned.
Areas of responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist employee health & benefits producer and team in servicing existing accounts in every capacity, including renewals
- Keep production team fully informed of pertinent activities on the accounts
- Set up and maintain customer files
- Correspond with clients and vendors
- Coordinate and participate in periodic meetings with clients and vendors
- Develop communication materials including Benefit Enrollment Guides
- Review SPD's and agreements/contracts for accuracy
- Coordinate and conduct employee enrollment meetings
- Prepare materials needed for employee enrollment meetings
- Assist clients with resources relative to HIPAA, COBRA, FLEX, ERISA, etc.
- Assist policyholders with claim forms, policy changes, cancellations, etc.
- Verify accuracy and completion of enrollment applications and transmit to carriers
- All facets of implementation of new clients or additional coverages for existing clients
- Experience with Employee Health & Benefits or related field
- Working Knowledge of Zywave and/or Sagitta helpful
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills (must learn Agency Management and Imaging System), including Microsoft Office applications and Outlook
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Able to research and analyze problems independently
- Multi-tasked and detail oriented
- Must have resident Agents License in Life and Health or obtain within 90 days.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to:
Back to top