Messaging Engineering Lead
The Messaging Engineering Lead is responsible for the design, development, implementation and analysis of technical products and systems. Provides advanced design and engineering services for Messaging and Collaboration. May also directly manage other engineers.
- Responsible for the design, development, implementation and analysis of technical products and systems. Provides advanced design and engineering functions for one or more of the following: server, network (voice/data) messaging/collaboration, mainframe, implementation architecture, storage/backup and application design.
- Recommends alterations to development and design to improved quality of products and procedures.
- Acts as a consultant for the development of solutions. Identifies opportunities and recommends solutions for improving service efficiency and effectiveness. Works closely with Project Management Office and stakeholders to provide guidance and advice about infrastructure issues.
- Provides levels II and III support for hardware and operating System issues. Documents operational procedures and hand-off to the operations group.
- Capable of building project assessment/business cases/budgets for large infrastructure projects.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top