Mercer Marketplace 365 COE Consultant
The purpose of this role is to support product development for all lines of coverage on Mercer Marketplace 365..Activities include designing and evolving the product offerings, tools and templates; coordinating and managing carrier relationships; managing COE work streams; supporting colleagues and employers with implementation; and working as an Account Manager on Mercer Marketplace 365 clients. This will involve interfacing directly with clients and developing vendor relationships.
- Support and lead product implementations with carrier partners, including support of the contracting process
- Support all Product activities for Mercer Marketplace 365 for insured and self-insured clients and identify interdependencies with other parts of the team (technology, operations, specialists, etc.), and participate in discussions with the broader team
- Support development and ongoing refinement of the following activities related to Mercer Marketplace 365: Mercer scope, marketing materials, sales processes and approach, knowledge management, carrier and employer contracting, compliance activities, and employer decision and implementation guides
- Play a role in employer implementations on Mercer Marketplace 365 and serve as a resource for teams supporting employer implementations
- Provide ongoing vendor management of the carrier partners on Mercer Marketplace 365, including serving as an intermediary with the carrier relations team and identifying and addressing questions with the carriers, as needed
- Manage the quality and timeliness of Mercer Marketplace 365 COE deliverables
- Delegate to and review project work of more junior colleagues
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top