Medical Director (1743SPHM)
MMA Mid-Atlantic - Atlanta, GA
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh, serving the risk prevention and insurance needs of middle market companies in the United States. MMA has access to broad resources and solutions across all of its sister companies under the Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) banner.
Through the strength of our management team, our geographic presence and our world class services, MMA provides public and private companies with risk management and employee benefit support that helps them flourish. We are proud to provide our clients with best-in-class services that meet their growing needs.
• Performs group specific medical management including medical and pharmacy claim analytics.
• Identifies cost drivers and health risks and making recommendations regarding appropriate lifestyle risk mitigation and medical management programs.
• Evaluates the quality of care being delivered developing recommendations/strategies to improve the health status of the population.
• Measures and evaluates population health enhancement programs and mentors both clients and staff on health enhancement strategies and solutions.
• Oversees professional wellness vendors in the implementation of programs.
• Special projects including but limited to ACO consulting/Onsite clinic implementation/Telemedicine/Evaluations of Centers of Excellence.
• Effective oral and written communication skills and the ability to effectively present information to public groups and upper level management.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Exceptional time management and organization skills.
• Ability to plan and accomplish goals and provide prompt, efficient, high-quality service to clients.
• Ability to develop, analyze and interpret data.
• Understanding of health improvement strategies, value based benefit design and the relationship between poor health and increased costs, both direct and indirect.
• Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)/Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree required, MBA degree preferred.
• Experience with managed care products and an in-depth understanding of group insurance plans required.
• Travel to various locations is required. Must have valid transportation.
• Ability to handle a flexible work schedule, be self-motivated, previous consulting experienced preferred
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top