Marketing Strategist - ICAT
Digital Marketing Strategist
ICAT is currently seeking a Marketing Strategist to take our dynamic and growth-oriented company to the next level. The primary focus of this position is creating and distributing engaging content for diverse audiences across multiple channels. The successful candidate will be an innovative self-starter with a variety of marketing experience including strategy development, content creation, digital marketing, social media, communications and go-to-market plans. We are seeking an individual that is passionate about enhancing the customer experience through education, is powered by both creativity and KPIs and has a keen awareness of audience needs. The ideal candidate can seamlessly balance multiple and often evolving priorities and can collaborate effectively with staff, management, partners and vendors while driving marketing initiatives from strategy to implementation to analysis.
This position will be based in Broomfield, CO and will report to the Head of Marketing for ICAT.
- Develops and executes strategic marketing plans and programs tied to growing the business.
- Serves as a strategic marketing partner to business unit leaders, guiding them on appropriate positioning and development of value propositions.
- Develops, produces and distributes promotional and collateral materials to support sales and marketing programs, including digital marketing campaigns.
- Develops thought leadership materials including articles, white papers, webinars, presentations, videos and infographics, and distributes them via various channels, including email and social media.
- Edits copy received from internal and external sources and writes original content based on feedback from various experts.
- Ensures marketing metrics for sales and marketing campaigns, including customer engagement and online behavior, are in place and being reported out to the business demonstrating the ROI of marketing activities.
- Partners with cross-functional teams to drive enhanced customer experience initiatives.
- Coordinates advertising and promotion activities.
- Coordinates digital and design execution with vendors or other partners.
- Helps establish and maintain consistent corporate branding throughout business segments, promotional materials and events.
- Develops and coordinates the execution of surveys and questionnaires and analyzes the data collected.
- Provide support to the team as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA degree in marketing, business or related field preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 5 + years marketing experience. Mix of copy writing, editing and design experience required. Outstanding writing and editorial skills.
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred.
- Experience in financial services preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Proven administration, organization and planning skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated and driven.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule.
- Customer service oriented, with a collaborative approach.
- Positive attitude & eagerness to learn.
- Ability to work some nights and weekends for events and promotions.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Candidates will be required to submit work samples.
Founded in 1998 and based in Broomfield, Colorado, ICAT is a leading provider of property insurance protection to homeowners and businesses located in hurricane- and earthquake-exposed regions of the United States. ICAT draws from highly specialized underwriting expertise and advanced technology tools to offer brokers and their clients market-leading catastrophe coverage. Along with its subsidiary, Boulder Claims, ICAT's inherent promise to policyholders is to assist people and businesses as they recover from disasters. ICAT programs currently protect over 85,000 homeowners and business owners in catastrophe-exposed regions of the US.
Back to top