Marketing Business Partner- Senior Specialist
The Marketing Business Partner - Senior Specialist will support and execute business development and marketing initiatives to raise the profile of the Marsh Private Client Services (PCS) practice. Reporting to the National Marketing Leader for PCS, the Senior Specialist will handle all strategic planning and business development initiative development for one of our core audiences, high net worth individuals . This colleague will work closely with the PCS Leadership Team, our key carrier relationships, sales colleagues, and other marketing staff in the development, execution, and administration of marketing programs and projects, with and without direct supervision. PCS seeks an entrepreneurial, energetic, and highly collaborative individual with excellent attention to detail and a commitment to exceeding the expectations of both internal and external clients.
- Delivers meaningful market, client and competitive intelligence, research, and analysis to support business development and marketing initiatives for our core audiences.
- Prospect identification and engagement plans (new acquisition & nurturing) including the Prospect Acquisition campaign & Prospect nurture strategy.
- Develop a holistic engagement strategy by audience.
- Partner with thought leadership specialists in content planning and review by audience
- Monitor and manage performance of all campaigns by audience
- Partner with Events Specialist to review and identify ways to enhance our current events management strategy.
- Develop cohesive business development partnership opportunities with our core partners such as Ocean Reef Club, Northrop & Johnson, etc.
- Assist with planning and monitoring omnichannel experiences, both existing channels and exploration of new channels: SEO, SEM, Social Media, Events, Email, Direct Mail, etc.
- Alignment and partnership with sales leadership colleagues across PCS.
- Conducts and coordinates research on identified new business targets, and assists the National Sales Leader in developing tailored strategies, approaches, and materials for effective business development efforts.
- Develops timelines and project work plans to ensure marketing efforts stay on target and deadlines are met.
- Performs special projects, as assigned.
Skills and Attributes:
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, business or related area preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant marketing experience preferably working with high-net-worth individuals.
- Must have excellent writing, proofreading, and communication skills.
- Flexibility to adjust work schedule according to workload demands.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and basic understanding of Agency Management and CRM tools.
- Knowledge of core marketing principles including internal communications, external communications, branding, social media, and RFP response preparation are required.
- Demonstrated capabilities to handle tight deadlines, shifting priorities, and the ability to find creative solutions. Experience working within an executive team.
- Proactive and positive style.
- Exercises confidentiality and discretion.
- Team player, willing to contribute whenever needed to accomplish goals and meet deadlines.
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top