Manager, Global Access Management
Manager, Global Access Management
Location: Louisville, KY only
We are, Marsh & McLennan Companies, a global multinational enterprise known for recognizing talent and rewarding outstanding performance. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Again, we are on Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Companies list.
Join our Global Technology Infrastructure team in Louisville and bring your Global Access Management and desired Robotics Operations experience to our world class organization.
This Global Access Management Manager will work with Marsh & McLennan Global Technology Infrastructure(MGTI) managers and teams, project sponsors, stakeholders, and key technical teams. They are responsible for managing the Robotics team and for oversight and delivery of all automation operations, service, and delivery of new automation initiatives.
This person is also responsible for managing a regional team of MGTI Access Management analysts, which provides the MMC Operating Company's employee domain and system accounts. This includes responsibility for data access to folders and shares globally, and ensuring adherence to Information Security best practices and defined audit requirements.
Robotics Operations Manager:
- Manage the robotics framework that underpins the rapid and repeatable delivery of process automation and ongoing scheduling, monitoring and evolution of the automated processes to increase and improve the business benefit.
- Oversees the quality delivery of robotic solutions in accordance with established RPA Delivery Methodology to achieve a consistent, high standard robotics environment.
- Manage the automated processes on a daily basis to ensure they are scheduled in line with business requirements and that exceptions, referrals and system outages are handled appropriately.
- Responsible for managing RPA related deployments, which includes working with process controllers and automation designers to ensure project related tasks are delivered. This includes the coordination of robotic deployment efforts, and ensures proper change control and associated ROM (Robotic Operating Model) documentation is complete
- Delivery of Global Access Management Operations and support 24x7x365.
- Provides capacity, availability, service level, and IT service continuity management for the Global Access Management team
- Maintains service delivery and service level agreements for colleague support services.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Robotic Automation experience required - Blue Prism preferred
- Experience with managing a Robotics Operations environment, processes, andteam
- At least 5 years of proven management experience in a large, complex networked environment
- At least 5 years of experience with Active Directory and NTFS Security Permission
- Exceptional mentoring, leadership, and customer service skills
- Strong understanding of networking concepts and protocols
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Effective presentation skills, strong decision making, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Persistence, an eye for detail and ability to complete projects and keep to deadlines
- Planning and organizing - self-starter. Ability to set priorities and deliver objectives without the need of day-to-day supervision
- Strong organizational skills with emphasis on detail and follow-up
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of IT staff as well as other departments on issues of varying complexity; good judgment and flexibility in response
- Advanced NTFS Permissions
- Active Directory (Multiple Domains)
- Exchange (Multiple Domains)
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. The Company is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity. Visit www.mmc.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MMC_Global
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliatesare EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top