Manager – Business Resiliency Management
The Business Resiliency Management (BRM) organization develops and helps implement Marsh & McLennan Companies' business continuity planning in order to maintain the well-being of employees, protect assets, and provide continued service for clients during business disruptions.
We are seeking a Manager for Canada and parts of the US Midwest to develop, coordinate, implement and provide advice, reporting and services on a variety of risk management issues, primarily focused on Business Resiliency. This position reports into the Business Resiliency Region Head for the Americas.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Provide overall direction and oversight for the MMC Global Preparedness program to support and maintain a strong business resiliency, preparedness and response environment across MMC
- Coordinate actions to mitigate business continuity risks associated with offices, functions and operations to maintain the well-being of employees, protect assets, and provide continued service for clients during business disruptions
- Regularly assesses recovery capability and reports on status to stakeholder groups Facilitates 24x7 preparedness real time response support
- Coordinate activities with the functions/groups that play a role in crisis management
- Maintain, update, validate business impact assessments (BIAs) to identify critical applications/systems and recovery capabilities and priorities
- Coordinate Preparedness Program training and awareness activities
- Support the governance, project management and quality management activities of the MMC Global Preparedness program for Canada and part of the US Midwest
- College degree in Business Administration, Technology or related field required 5- 7 years in a Business Resiliency or comparable position with 2-4 years at a supervisory level
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Detail oriented to ensure accuracy and results focused
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills to effectively interact with colleagues at all levels
- Fluency in English and at least one other language, as spoken in the assigned region (French preferable) Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to provide team with a clear sense of direction
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity .
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliatesare EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top