Management Liability Client Executive - Minneapolis
You spend more time working than virtually anything else. Isn't your time worth more than just a paycheck? If so, Marsh & McLennan Agency may be the place for you. As an MMA colleague,you'll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining our industry leadership. Discover how much more is possible as you grow or advance your career.
We are currently seeking an individual to join our Management Liability Group/Surety Team as a Management Liability Client Executive. This full-time position will work directly with producers, service teams and clients to provide excellent customer service. This includes servicing and retaining an existing book of business which involves marketing and placement of new & renewal accounts as well as client presentations and servicing. This individual will be responsible for the design and implementation of management liability programs as well as creating and maintaining strong market relationships. The person in this position will be responsible for being an integral part of a team, contributing to the acquisition of new business and growth within the entire department.
- Education Requirement: High school diploma or equivalent is required. College degree preferred.
- Minimum of 6 years knowledge of management liability insurance industry, laws, products, coverages and markets is essential.
- Expertise in Directors & Officers Liability and/or Cyber & Professional Liability coverage placements preferred.
- Knowledge of insurance company markets and conditions, binding authority, procedures and underwriting guidelines.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively service customers.
- Ability to proactively manage book of business and to develop healthy relationships in order to retain accounts.
- Ability to negotiate quotations with underwriters and evaluate the clients' needs.
- Be a self-starter; problem solver with good time management skills and the ability to be organized and meet deadlines.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top