Linux/Unix Systems Engineering Manager
Linux/Unix Systems Manager required for our Liverpool office.
The Systems Engineer Manager has a general understanding of the business and applies seasoned knowledge. They manage activities with common purpose, while coordinating with other areas. They are given independence to accomplish goals within approved operating plans and are expected to be able to train, lead and mentor other engineers. They must be able to produce and manage project or team budgets and generally has supervisory responsibility for 3 or more staff.
- Manages Linux/UNIX Engineering Support staff in areas of standards, projects, level III support issues, designs and overall IT engineering for infrastructure and technology.
- Generate and maintain MGTI Infrastructure standards and strategy.
- Participate in all architecture decisions for departmental or cross functional MGTI towers
- Creates, manages and maintains departmental policies, process and procedures relating to standards, projects and cross functional interoperability
- Effectively understand & communicate strategic and global initiatives and infrastructure
- Maintains and improves on operational excellence in areas of support, design and finance
- Creates, manages and maintains project and department budgets
- Ensure compliance with all MMC policies and practices
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top