Lead Workforce Rewards Consultant
Mercer has an exciting opportunity available!
Mercer's Dallas office is recruiting for aproven andexperienced Lead Workforce Rewards Consultant.
What can you expect?
Our Lead Workforce Rewards Consultantwithin Mercer's Career business group supports companies design and execute performance measurement and reward strategies that reinforce business objectives. A Senior Compensation Consultant works with organizations to identify the financial and people factors that drive value.
You'll be responsible for:
- Providing consulting services to senior management on a variety of remuneration issues, including competitiveness of pay and benefits,performance measurement, and governance and regulatory implications.
- Providing consulting services on broader Human Capital issues.
- Designing short-term and long-term incentive programs that reinforce the clients' strategic objectives.
- Designing financial performance measurement and target-setting systems to support these compensation programs.
- Assessing current pay and program features, relative to the market and to the clients' unique situations.
- Generating revenue through development of new client relationships and building and maintaining strong client relationships, which will ideally lead to opportunities for project extensions, cross-selling, and referrals to new prospects.
Structuring, directing, reviewing, and interpreting analyses performed by the project team. Structuring and/or reviewing client deliverables.
- Developing compensation strategies, philosophies and programs that address clients' attraction and retention needs.
- Handle the day-to-day interaction with clients.
- Providing guidance to team members. Supervising junior staff. Developing, evaluating, and mentoring less experienced colleagues.
What's in it for you?
We are the globalleader in the health and benefits. We deliver innovative solutions that address the health and wellness needs of our clients and their employees.
On dayone you'll beeligible formedical, dental, andvision care benefits, we also offer employee discounts and other special benefits that are too many to name!
What We Offer :
As part of Mercer, we offer top-notch benefits: multiple medical, dental, and vision plans with choices to fit all needs and budgets - benefits coverage starting Day 1
In addition, Mercer has other benefits anddiscounts on products and services, and more!
We'd like for you to have --
- At leasthave8 years' experience in finance or finance-related consulting (with specific experience in broad-based compensation) or broad-based compensation in a large corporate environment.
- BA/BS degree required, MBA preferred
- Experience working with leading public and private companies in a variety of industriesconsulting on compensation strategy development, competitive pay evaluation, pay/performance links, incentive program design (annual and long-term), equity strategy, change in control planning, mergers and acquisitions, board compensation and other issues
What makes you ideal for the role -- someone with:
- Excellent analytical, writing and presentation skills
- Strong finance and accounting skills
- Proven project management skills and creative problem-solving abilities
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to function well in a team environment
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We're in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees - whether we're designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people's current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we've turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today . Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top