Lead Internal HR Consultant (Marsh & McLennan Companies Inc. – New York, NY) EXTERNAL
- New York, NY
TITLE : Lead Internal HR Consultant (Marsh & McLennan Companies Inc. - New York, NY)
- Responsible for the design and implementation of a new global technology operating model spanning the disciplines of HR and Technology.
- Consult, influence, and support activities for select transformation workstreams and will ensure the alignment of deliverables, risks and change management activities within the overall program.
- Provide strategic and tactical support of workstream activities including developing and maintaining project plans, identification and tracking of milestones, monitoring task execution and identifying and mitigating risks.
- Implement project records management for filing, protection, and retrieval of project records while ensuring compliance with the program.
- Work with the Modernization (Transformation) project consulting team and key stakeholders to identify strategic change opportunities by gathering and organizing information on problems and procedures.
- Analyze data gathered, translate requirements, and document findings of study.
- Develop and prepare recommendations related to process design changes, solutions, alternative methods of proceeding, including implementation of new systems, procedures, and organizational changes.
- Develop and execute testing plans, knowledge transfer plan, and partner with the Workday workstream leaders to develop and define organizational roles.
- Interview personnel and conduct on-site observation to ascertain unit functions, work performed and methods, and equipment and personnel used.
- Confer with personnel concerned to ensure successful functioning of newly implemented systems and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, or a related field plus seven (7) years of progressively responsible experience in the job offered or as an HR Transformation Project & Change Manager; EMEA HRSS Migrations Head; EMEA HRSS Transitions Manager; Asia Transitions Manager; or a related position.
- Must have seven (7) years of progressively responsible experience with: gathering and organizing information on process problems and procedures; analyzing the data gathered to develop alternative methods of procedure; documenting findings and presenting recommendations of new procedures and organization changes for implementation; change management; HR Organizational models, processes, and operations; process re-engineering and streamlining; and RAID databases and Human Capital Management systems. 25% travel required to various and unanticipated MMC office locations nationally and internationally.
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. The Company is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity. Visit www.mmc.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MMC_Global
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliatesare EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top