Lead Compliance Officer, Privacy
As part of the Legal, Compliance & Public Affairs (LC&PA) Privacy program, work closely with the Global Chief Privacy Officer to help drive and implement privacy programs such as DLP, data classification and records retention, as well as provide advice and legal support in connection with data protection laws such as the EU's GDPR.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Work with the MMC Global Chief Privacy Officer and his team to deploy privacy initiatives
- Work with the global privacy liaisons and key stakeholders within the company to implement and manage execution of privacy initiatives
- Assist with research and preparing leadership updates
- Review and negotiate contracts
- Draft policies and corporate standards
Other LC&PA initiatives
- Work with the relevant stakeholders on records retention initiatives
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top