In conjunction with and under the supervision of the Underwriting manager, reviews, analyzes and handles quotations, services existing book of business. Utilizes appropriate software to evaluate recommendations and determine policy approval and process all additional policy-related information.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Underwrites new submissions to ensure new policies are correct, per NFIP guidelines.
- Process endorsements, cancellations and reinstatements, and handle billing issues.
- Completes policy issuance.
- Review all underwriting information to include applications, photographs, elevation certificates and third-party internet resources to correctly underwrite the policy.
- Respond to Agent inquiries by phone support, online chat and emails.
- Meet required production KPIs as defined by leadership.
- Proper grammar, language, spelling to professionally represent the organization.
- Reviews correspondence from agency including requests for endorsements for acceptability.
- Communicates in a concise, tactful, prompt and effective manner both over the phone and by email.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with agents, customers, coworkers and others.
- At management's direction, perform other duties that are not specifically set forth.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top