Junior Marketer - Sioux Falls, SD
Job Title: Junior Marketer
Supervisor: Marketing Manager
The purpose of this role is to drive sales through new business placement with our carrier partners. This role is designed for a team member that is organized, detail-orientated, self-driven and a motivated learner to expand their skill set in the insurance industry. Responsibilities in this role are to take initiative in collecting data and provide assistance in preparation and execution of all marketing activities. In addition, a successful team member in this role will have strong communication skills with our team members and our carrier partners.
- Maintain knowledge of carrier appetites and capabilities.
- Support carrier relationships with attendance to sessions and quality of submissions.
- Schedule meetings with company representatives; take meeting minutes and distribute to agency as required.
- Responsible for preparation of marketing efforts for prospects; including, but not limited to, client set up, updating policy data, completing Excel spreadsheets, collecting information needed to initiate marketing process.
- Enter data into online rating systems as needed.
- Prepare complete and consistent proposals for prospect meetings.
- Ensuring all data post marketing and binding effort is updated correctly in the system.
- Complete all final closing efforts as requested by marketing team; including, but not limited to, issuance of auto ID cards, certificates of insurance, invoicing client.
- Responsible for marketing of new and/or renewal accounts as required.
- This role focuses on large commercial business.
- Provide primary back up assistance to the front desk for breaks and time off coverage.
- Demonstrate the Code of Conduct for the agency. Be a participant in maintaining a strong work environment and culture for team members.
- Work closely with Sales, Employer Services and Operations team to achieve agency goals.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top