Junior Desktop Publisher
- Miami, FL
Established as one of the premier insurance agencies in the USA, Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is meeting the needs of mid-sized businesses across the country. MMA's services are targeted to customers who seek professional advice on program structure, market knowledge, experience and expertise in their industry, along with local resources and service professionals.
MMA provides global risk management, risk consulting, insurance brokerage, alternative risk financing, and program management services for businesses, public entities, associations, professional services organizations, and private clients. We offer specialized products and services covering a wide spectrum of risks.
As an MMA associate, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation
- Entrepreneurial leadership
- Unmatched, scalable resources
- International platforms tailored at the local level
- Focused practice groups/industry verticals
- Belief in the power of strong carrier partnerships
- A firm that is committed to core values
Under the general supervision of the VP, Business Services Group, to complete document design and layout (desktop publishing) and information integration for client/prospect proposals in an efficient, accurate and timely manner. Adheres to brand standards and ensure that all deliverables meet a Gold Standard level of completion. Provides support to other department members as needed. Completes special projects as requested. May participate in the completion of large and/or complex client projects.
- Advanced internal client service especially on escalated issues.
- Provides desktop publishing support for assigned proposals and other Business Development documents in accordance with standards established by MMA.
- Composes or generates a variety of materials (i.e. proposals, presentations, reports, summaries, comparisons, etc.)
- Apply styles, integrate tables and other graphics to create complete documents that comply with formatting, MMA standards and branding requirements.
- Supports all aspects of proposal and document production related to formats, style, standards, requirements, software, and other processes that affect the production and quality of proposals and documents.
- Closely monitors proposal production schedule for compliance with due dates and milestones, and communicates to requestor and team when scheduled activities are at risk.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong analytical and written/verbal communication skills
- Experience creating and developing professional documents, proposals, presentations and other deliverables
2015, 2013, 2011 BEST PLACES TO WORK - South Florida Business Journal
2012 HEALTHIEST EMPLOYERS - South Florida Business Journal
2011 TOP INSURANCE FIRMS IN SOUTH FLORIDA - Business Leader Magazine
2015, 2011, 2009 SOUTH FLORIDA WORKSITE WELLNESS AWARD
2018, 2016 AMERICA's BEST LARGE EMPLOYERS - Forbes
2016 AHA Fit Friendly
2019, 2017, 2016 SOUTH FLORIDA'S TOP WORKPLACES - Sun Sentinel
Back to top