Junior Application Developer
Eager to start your IT career with an industry leading global company? Want to join a growing team that can provide exposure to a large and diverse IT organization? Are you open to learn new concepts and principles of financial reporting and analysis? If so, you will want to talk with us. We are currently seeking a talented and motivated Junior Application Developer to join our growing Enterprise Reporting and Planning team to support our Finance and Accounting operations. In this role, you will partner and collaborate with the business and team to develop, deploy, and maintain various financial analytic applications. Ideal candidate qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science
- Willingness to learn new tools, technology, and intellectually curious
- Easily function in a high demand, performance-driven environment
- Be self-motivated and have high-energy while working on multiple tasks in parallel
- Ability to identify and define business problems and issues and develop analytical, and financial frameworks to conduct analysis
- Experience performing and building Excel Models to support day to day operations (Pivot tables, Macros, loading data into application, comparing numbers between two applications)
- Programming: SQL, Java, Python, PowerShell, ETL, OLAP, Perl experience a plus
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. The Company is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity. Visit www.mmc.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MMC_Global
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliatesare EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top