ITS Project Manager
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 50+ cities across 26 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. Our 4100+ professionals help clients optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman's thought leadership is evident in our agenda-setting books, white papers, research reports, and articles in the business press. Our clients are the CEOs and executive teams of the top Global 1000 companies.
Visit our website for more details about Oliver Wyman: www.oliverwyman.com
Oliver Wyman is looking to hire an IT Project Manager. As a member of the project management team, this individual is responsible for leading the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of key projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Partner with all stake holders, including ITS managers, to ensure roles and expectations are clearly defined and understood on each project
- Recognize and understand competing business requirements and make recommendations for the overall good of the projects
- Assist with the ITS Project Management Office with the overall portfolio reporting through ITS standard portfolio system
- Identify, drive and execute projects aligned with departmental or organizational strategy
- Develop effective project plans with defined objectives, deliverables and communication plans
- Manage project resources and budget to ensure objectives are met
- Work collaboratively across departments to leverage best practices, identify synergies, define linkages and minimize duplication of efforts
- Identify and address risks and barriers to project success
- Proactively ensure the right level of project analysis to create the schedule and transform project vision and scope to a time-based plan
- Report project health and status utilizing agreed project management methodologies, systems and tools
- Engage project sponsor, stakeholders and team with effective communication and project leadership
- Ensure project closure meetings are held, produce project closure reports highlighting areas for improvement
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top