IT Project Manager
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 50+ cities across 26 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. Our 4700+ professionals help clients optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman's thought leadership is evident in our agenda-setting books, white papers, research reports, and articles in the business press. Our clients are the CEOs and executive teams of the top Global 1000 companies.
Visit our website for more details about Oliver Wyman: www.oliverwyman.com
Oliver Wyman is looking to hire an ITProject Manager. As a member of the project management team,you will beresponsible for leading the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of key projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Partner with all stakeholders, including ITS managers, to ensure roles and expectations are clearly defined and understood on each project
- Recognize and understand competing business requirements and make recommendations for the overall good of the projects
- Assist with the ITS Project Management Office with the overall portfolio reporting through ITS standard portfolio system
- Identify, drive and execute projects aligned with departmental or organizational strategy
- Develop effective project plans with defined objectives, deliverables and communication plans
- Manage project resources and budget to ensure objectives are met
- Work collaboratively across departments to leverage best practices, identify synergies, define linkages and minimize duplication of efforts
- Identify and address risks and barriers to project success
- Report project health and status utilizing agreed project management methodologies, systems and tools
- Engage project sponsor, stakeholders and team with effective communication and project leadership
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, systems analysis or a related field of study.
• Certified in Project Management Professional (PMP) required.
• A minimum of 3 to 5 years of IT project management experience.
• Candidates must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
Skills and Attributes:
• Influential in the organization and a team player.
• Results oriented.
• Strong facilitation and consensus building skills.
• Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Excellent analytical and technical skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills.
• Ability to translate business needs into requirements.
• Ability to manage multiple projects.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top