International Consultant - Join our fast-growing, global team!
The International Consultant advises North American headquartered multinational clients on retirement and benefit issues that arise outside the US. To fulfill this role, the International Consultant:
- Consults with global and multinational organizations on all aspects of their global benefit programs
- Performs multi-country benefits due diligence for merger and acquisitions projects and provides advice on benefits integration
- Advises clients on all aspects of retirement and benefit programs, e.g., accounting, funding, design and investment
- Performs multi-country benefit audits including comparison with market practice, and presents results to client
- Acts as the "go-to" person for clients on significant multi-country projects. Utilizes Mercer's project management tools and processes as appropriate
- Identifies appropriate Mercer resources globally to respond to specific client requests on international issues. Reviews deliverables to ensure that they meet client needs
- Consolidates and delivers global accounting results to US multinational clients
- Develops intellectual capital and new consulting offerings both across geographies and across lines of business
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top