Internal Communications Specialist
- New York, NY
The Internal Communications Specialist will report to Guy Carpenter's Global Head of Communication. This role will help support Guy Carpenter's internal communication efforts and overall Marketing strategy. The role will collaborate with all levels within the organization to create, edit and distribute communications to the company globally.
- Writes, edits, and proofreads employee communications, newsletters, and informational materials for internal distribution.
- Regularly assesses and publishes content on communication vehicles (Intranet, newsletters, email, social media, etc.), to ensure on-time, accurate delivery and availability of fresh, updated content.
- Create and manage emails in Marketing Cloud working with people throughout the business, both regionally and globally.
- Manage the Guy Carpenter Intranet in terms of content creation, management and curating what will be most interesting to colleagues.
- Contributes to the planning, delivery and measurement of internal communication plans to help support the execution of company strategies and increase employee engagement.
- Coordinates distribution and tracking of communications to build appropriate audience profiles and lists and ensures timely delivery and follow-up.
- Analyzes distribution metrics to measure communication effectiveness.
- Provides recommendations to improve internal communications by tracking employee understanding and retention, and summarizing employee satisfaction surveys.
- Helps with implementing high impact programs that raise brand awareness and help to build/maintain relationships with clients and industry influences.
- Give advice and guidance on channels and approaches to business areas looking to communicate with colleagues.
- 3-5 years' of relevant experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of Marketing Cloud or similar and content management systems like sharepoint
Guy Carpenter & Company, LLC, a leading global risk and reinsurance specialist, has over a 90-year history of providing integrated solutions to the (re)insurance industry. With over 2,300 professionals in more than 50 offices around the world, Guy Carpenter delivers a powerful combination of broking expertise, strategic advisory services and industry-leading analytics to help our clients achieve profitable growth. As our clients' most trusted and valuable reinsurance broker and strategic advisor, we leverage our intellectual capital to anticipate and solve for a range of emerging strategic business challenges and opportunities. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.guycarpenter.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GuyCarpenter
Guy Carpenter & Company, LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliatesare EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top