Intermed Business System Analyst
This position is responsible for understanding business needs, contributing to the development of business requirements, documenting system requirements into Systems Requirements Document (SRD), developing current and future state process/functional diagrams and developing prototypes to facilitate/validate business requirements and documenting use-cases, wireframes and functional specification required to support system requirements for application development. In addition, this position will participate in QA testing and UAT testing as well.
- Translate business strategies and objectives into business requirements; provide traceability of business requirements/System Requirements to IT Solutions and ensure system testing encompasses existing capabilities of solution as well as future function point requirements.
- Identify, verify and document functional requirements using requirements management methodology and tools. In addition clearly identify data elements and provide data mappings/dictionaries where required. Provide solutions during requirement session, and push back where necessary to maintain the project scope.
- Analyze, design/redesign, and document as is and to be functional processes. Provide documentation of the to-be processes clearly identifying areas of improvement based on system implementation or process enhancement.
- Conduct/facilitate final acceptance tests for solutions with the user community.
- Develop, deliver, and evaluate training materials; supplement materials when necessary.
- Ensure that development community has a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
- Responsible for conducting and analyzing feasibility studies/impact assessments regarding implementation of IT solutions against current state parameters (process, application use-cases, non-functional impact, etc.).
- Partner with the business and IT to manage scope with each release.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top