Integrated Marketing Specialist
This position leads all aspects of marketing activity for assigned region/market by driving the creation and delivery of effective marketing plans that will impact the region's agreed upon client revenue growth targets. Works in partnership with Market Leadership Teams to execute and provide insight on progress and/or direction.
- Works in a consulting capacity with Region Leadership Team (RLT) and Market Leadership Team (MLT) to help prioritize target markets, develop initiatives, and allocate required resources. This includes allocating and monitoring marketing spend with support from Finance and the alignment with regional and line of business strategies.
- Works with RLT and MLT, to shape targeted, compelling value propositions and marketing-driven sales campaigns.
- Works with RMD team to develop and integrate marketing plans into sales plans. Develops and implements localized marketing programs that drive client retention and revenue growth.
- Partners with RLT, MLT, Marketing leadership, Sales, Client Managers, Relationship Managers and Finance to measure and track effectiveness of marketing spend.
- Works with Marketing Research, RLT, MLT to better understand clients, the marketplace, competitors, and macro trends in order to develop key insights.
- Demonstrates ability to grow client revenue by directly contributing to market or region's profitability.
- Supervises two or more employees as direct reports, typically up to 4.
Has full authority for the following people management responsibilities:
- Assigning, directing and evaluating work
- Hiring, disciplining and firing employees
- Conducting performance evaluations, progressive counseling and career development discussions
- Approving salary and bonus actions
Ensuring appropriate orientation and on-going education/training
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top