Integrated Marketing Leader
The Global LOB Marketing Leader leads all aspects of marketing activity for assigned line of business globally by driving the creation and delivery of effective marketing plans that will impact the business' annual P&L revenue targets. To fulfill this role, the leader will:
The purpose of this role is to build a stronger market presence for, and accelerate the growth of, the Mercer Health brand and solutions by expanding our digital footprint and building targeted demand generation strategies/campaigns with our broader North America marketing team. You will create the digital-centric go-to-market strategies for the Health business overall and each of the solutions prioritized in the business strategy annually. You will direct the strategy and oversee the experience for the Health website and create rich, personalized and relevant e-commerce enabled experiences foster awareness, interest, purchase and retention. Your leadership will put marketing in the Mercer conversation with increasing demand from our consultants and sales teams for more, more, more. You think big and operate lean. You learn fast, adapt with agility and challenge the status quo. As a primary partner to the business, you're collaborative and persuasive style accelerates our transition from a services-oriented marketing team to a strategic growth marketing team.
Strategic Leadership. You will inform and lead market research and data analysis that enables effective and differentiated go-to-market marketing strategies for the line of business.
• Insights will help to inform consultants, sales teams and marketing initiatives.
• Partner with the sales leader from beginning to end to ensure co-ownership.
Lead the development of integrated marketing campaigns that build reputation (e.g. PR, Blogs, Events), generate leads (e.g. white papers, webcasts, infographics) and enable sales effectiveness (e.g. sales presentations).
• Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties including www.mercer.us/health, blog posts, white papers, ebooks, report, webinars, infographics and more.
• Grow new highly-qualified leads by through nurturing tactics and converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages and other lead generation content.
• Analyze and interpret the behaviors and patterns in response to specific creative and messaging.
• Create the strategy for nurturing our leads through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action.
• Create and implement new projects and creative ideas for continuous improvement.
Maniacal focus on quality lead generation
Develop, maintain and improve the Health .com experience and results
• Lead the building of our .com Wealth site strategy and content plan for your prioritized solutions in partnership with our digital COE
Develop a management system to ensure continuous improvement
Deliver strong and collaborative leadership that fosters a culture of creativity, executional excellence and shared accountability.
• Lead health and skills development to continuously improve the marketing team.
• Ability to work closely, openly and productively with team members, Mercer colleagues, and third parties
• Clear communication of work being done, deliverables and timeframes so other team members can manage their agendas
• Project management and co-ordination with other colleagues who will assist with the delivery of various services, assets, and outcomes
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top