Contributes to revenue growth by assisting in the implementation of insurance solutions that meet clients' needs. Supports client facing professionals within the team.
- Works directly with the Client Executive, ACE, Client Manager, Placement Specialist or Broker to provide our clients with the best possible service.
- Gathers information on exposures and operations to support preparation of submission and coverage specifications as needed
- Develops an understanding of the clients' business priorities and risk management needs.
- Utilizes knowledge of industry, markets & clients in assisting in preparing underwriting specifications.
- Supports team in producing client proposals and presentations.
- Provides quality day-to-day service on client deliverables.
- Provides assistance with coverage questions and program adjustments; solves problems regarding client account issues.
- Provides necessary information to operations to create account information in databases (MINA, CMS, PCR, etc) and updates information as needed.
- Supports Client Manager and MRC in the Claims Process.
- Tracks and close for monies due until received from clients.
- Key liaison/role for process and activities supported by Centralized Services, e.g. CIU, Certificates of Insurance, Auto ID cards and, Surplus Lines filings, including the utilization of MCD and other related tools, systems and templates
- Communicates with International network on administration of global programs as needed.
- Understands and complies with Marsh Compliance and Transparency Standards
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top